Holedeck is full compatible with conventional services systems, but in the same way it developes specific solutions to achieve high perfomance services technologies, smarter, more sustainable, easier to use, re-configure and maintain.
- Adaptations and interfaces for an easier and faster setting up of common services are developed.
- Also, specific products getting into PLUGDECK concept are being designed: easy to install, easy to maintain, with the highest standards of perfomance.
Plugdeck office aims to provide working spaces of optimal facilities, functional and flexible. Employing fewer components, all of which are reconfigurable and registrable. Although you can use conventional installations our present system the following advantages:
- Reduction economic consumption, materials and CO2.
- Elimination of false ceilings.
- Fully accessible and registrable. Easy reconfiguration and maintenance over the life of the building.
- Healthy it prevents the accumulation of dust and bacteria, fully cleanable.
- Optimization of energy consumption in air conditioning and lighting depending on individual needs.
Energy waste and CO2 footprint of buildings are estimated up to 20% from the whole world energy consumption.
International governments and organizations like EU has founded standards for energy consumption at buildings, like NZEB (Nearly Zero Energy Building), and it will become obligatory for low energy buildings at 2020 (close to Passivhaus).
This way, Holedeck perfomance for thermal inertia, even for thermal radiation or air distribution deck, allows developement of solutions for thermal behaviour focused on improving global indicators for the buildings.
Holedeck offer many advantages, concerning both built volume and elements reduction at construction stage, but also during life cycle of the building. Concerning energy perfomance and adaptation, Holedeck offer professional advice for thermal shell developing.