Holedeck supplies the moulds and gives the technical assistance necessary on site. More information about the molds, manufacturing and logistics, through the form CONTACT.
Holedeck moulds are made of high strength polypropylene, meaning that they are reusable at least 2 years if maintained correctly and, and at the end of their life cycle, the polypropylene can be recycled to make new moulds .
Holedeck Ho-One45 molds are made up of several pieces:
- Base Mold with insertion rails.
- Lateral Open Window, for connecting moulds.
- Side Finishing, for edge solutions.
- Support Handle
- Clip piece
- Way encounter with beam
Ho45 Holedeck molds are composed of several parts:
- Main Mould (Ho45), with insertion rails.
- Lateral Closed Window (HwC250), for edge solutions.
- Lateral Open Window (Hw250), for connecting moulds.
- Upper Window (HC), to generate lattice slab with an upper opening
Los moldes Holedeck Ho30 se componen de varias piezas:
- Main Mould (Ho30), with insertion rails.
- Lateral Closed Window (HwC165), for edge solutions.
- Lateral Open Window (Hw165), for connecting moulds.
- Upper Window (HC), to generate lattice slab with an upper opening.
Production: Quality Assurance and Sustainability
Holedeck moulds are produced by an injection method within the European Union, under strict quality controls. The production procedure meets the environmental management reference standards. Our manufacturers are certified under ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
Closed life cycle: “Cradle-to-cradle”
The moulds are composed of 100% recyclable polypropylene and with the correct maintenance are reusable several times. This way, it offers a closed life cycle which contributes to reduce emissions during the construction of buildings.
Polypropylene's Life Cycle
Logistics: Exportable and Stackable
Holedeck produces the moulds, and provides the technical assistance necessary to ensure the quality of the structure. In addition, the moulds are stackable and, therefore, easily transportable in containers , converting them in an exportable product anywhere in the world.
With a small amount of moulds, large buildings can be constructed, because they can be quickly reused. Do not hesitate to ask for information regarding the stacking of our different models and their reuse cycle in the following link CONTACT.